Job Location - Liverpool and Wirral
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Little Sports Group for a highly driven Assistant Manager to work for a leading children’s sports coaching company. LSC Merseyside has operations across Liverpool and Wirral.
LSC work in both the public and private sectors, employed by schools to provide curriculum time lessons, extra-curricular activities as well as offering soccer schools, dance and gymnastic classes and academies, holiday courses, children’s parties and we even have our own junior football club.
Accredited Investors in People, we are passionate about teamwork, and take pride in our success and support staff in achieving their goals. Our people are our greatest asset and as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to work with us.
Supporting the Area Manager in the overall leadership and management of your area, including the development of a high performing team. The Area Manager will provide a clear strategic framework that enables the delivery of our operational and financial targets, whilst ensuring a positive relationship with the organisation’s business and community partners. Our programmes will provide increased opportunities for young people to become engaged in sport. You will grow the new operation from the ground up based on existing area model.
What you’ll be doing …
- Assisting the Area Manager in developing the LSC brand through lead generation, sales and growth of the company’s activities in the area.
- Observing and upskilling the staff in delivery of curricular, extra-curricular, weekend and school holiday activities.
- Delivery of curricular, extra-curricular, weekend and school holiday activities.
- Managing the administration duties involved with the post.
- Managing equipment and vehicles.
- Assisting the Area Manager in the promotion/marketing of sessions, courses and the company as a whole
- Cover the role of Area Manager when Area Manager is on leave
- Working 40 hours per week including Saturdays
We’d love to meet someone with …
- Experience in Lead Generation, Sales and Marketing
- Experience in Leading, Managing and developing a team
- Good experience in delivering sports in schools to children aged 4-12 Years old
- A minimum of a national governing body level 2 in one sport or degree level
- Up to date First Aid and Safeguarding certificates
- Experience delivering a variety of sports
- Full UK driving licence
What’s in it for you …
- Salary £18,000 plus OTE
- 30 Days including Public Holidays
- Company pension
- Laptop or Tablet
- Mobile Phone
- Free parking
Job Location - Liverpool
The Little Sports Group (LSG) is a group of companies providing sports, football and education across the UK to schools and parents of children from 18 months to 18 years. Formed in 2006 as a sports coaching organisation, The Little Sports Group now operate a number of different sports, soccer and education brands. Working with nurseries and primary schools, supporting the delivery of school sport and PE, operating soccer schools, multi sports and dance camps as well as one to one coaching, children’s parties, soccer academy’s and several junior and non-league football clubs.
Our Mission is Simple… MORE CHILDREN playing MORE SPORT and becoming MORE ACTIVE.
Accredited Investors in People, we are passionate about team work, and take pride in our success and support staff in achieving their goals. Our people are our greatest asset and as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to work with us.
What you'll be doing...
We are recruiting an experienced Level 2 sports coach to join our busy team in Liverpool. Offering a minimum of 25 hours through an annualised contract.
The successful candidate will plan, deliver and monitor our co-ordinated programmes of high quality, professional coaching activities including lunch times, PE support and Extra Curricular clubs, and you will be delivering a high standard of sport activities at one or more of our partner primary schools.
We'd love to meet someone with...
Minimum 3 years’ experience of delivering PE and school sports with primary school children.
* Minimum Level 2 qualification in at least one National Governing Body of Sport qualification or equivalent (BTEC, NVQ, Degree)
* A Current First Aid and Safeguarding Certificate is desirable.
* Up to date DBS.
* Full UK driving licence and own vehicle or ability to travel.
What's in it for you...
* Hourly rate dependent on experience & qualifications
* 20 days holiday
* Bank holidays
* Family & Friends discount
* Free services for dependent such as attendance at our holiday courses & soccer centres