FC Sports Training - Under 6's
Venue: Reaseheath College
Age: 5 Years - 6 Years
Day: Thursday 01/01
Time: 17:30pm - 18:30pm
Postcode: CW5 6DF
- FA and UEFA qualified coaches lead every session
- Safe and hygienic delivery with social distancing considerations
- Sessions based around our foundation phase curriculum
- Focus on 1v1s, creativity and ball mastery
- Sessions include FUN small sided matches
FC Sports under 6’s training programme is designed for school children in Reception and Year 1. Led by qualified UEFA football coaches, this programme aims to develop the skills of younger children and build their confidence to play for a team in a competitive game.
FC Sports will arrange for competitive games as the children develop. If you choose to join the team following the free launch sessions, payments are made via monthly direct debit.