CODE OF CONDUCT 2019-20 SEASON
By signing for our club, you agree to adhere to the FA’s respect guidelines and, the Cheadle Town u18s Code of Conduct.
Cheadle Town u18s CODE OF CONDUCT 2019-20 SEASON
- No player will comment to or talk to any of the match officials regarding decisions made. Only the Captain can challenge decisions made by the Referee and the Captain needs to manage the team to ensure that this is always observed.
RESPECT: However, this does not mean the referee will only speak to the captain. Referees remain free to talk to any player if this means they can manage the game better.
- No management, player or official will engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour with the opposition players, coaches, managers, officials and spectators.
- All County F.A. fines are to be paid within two weeks of the offence to the Club Secretary. Failure to pay the fine will mean the player concerned will not be selected for the team until the fine is paid.
- Warm-up’s and warm-down’s are to be strictly observed and RESPECT will be shown to the manager / coach undertaking the sessions.
- Upon completing the relevant Player Membership Form, you will be signing for Cheadle Town Football Club, not just as a u18s player.
- All management, players and staff will wear ONLY club uniform provided when representing the club. Any match day or training wear handed out to players by the club WILL be worn by ALL players and staff as appropriate.
Note: We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game. Cheadle Town Football Club is fully supporting the FA’s Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment.
During games parents and spectators should;
- Applaud both teams.
- Avoid coaching and shouting instruction during games.
- Respect referees.
- Respect residents and the local area at all venues, home, away and neutral.
- Remove any litter at end of the games.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal, racial and physical abuse from the game.
- Help the club officials to achieve high standards of behaviour for the club and the league.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE FA RESPECT GUIDELINES OR CHEADLE TOWN U18S CODE OF CONDUCT MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION OR PERMANENT REMOVAL FROM THE CLUB. IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES NEITHER REGISTRATION FEE NOR SIGNING ON FEE WILL BE REFUNDED