Get to know the coach!
Get to know the coach is a new weekly feature that we will be running here at Little Sports Coaching.
We feel that it is important for parents to know a little bit about the coaches that the children come in contact with.
First up is Jake Goodhall, who probably wont be too happy with the old photo we have managed to find of him!
1. Your Name: Jake Goodhall
2. Your Age: 25
3. Your job title: Soccer Schools Co-Ordinator.
4. Main centres you are based at: During the week I am based at Lyndhurst Community Primary School, at the weekend I am the head coach at Woodley Tots and Reddish Mini-Soccer .
5. How long have you been coaching? I have been coaching for 10 years (First employee of LSC) I have had a two year break as I went into teaching in a primary school in Liverpool.
6. How did you become a coach? During my time in year 11 I crossed paths with Craig, he had just started Little Sports Coaching (known originally as Little Kix), he asked me to help out at ”Football for 3-5’s” which is now Tots FC and Mini-Soccer centres. During the week I used to leave school and help out during after school clubs. Then as I left school I joined ”Little Kix” which is now Little Sports Coaching.
7. Why did you become a coach? I wanted to inspire the younger generation and ensure they received enjoyable sports sessions.
8. Why should parents use LSC? I feel parents should use Little Sports Coaching as we are one of the best coaching companies I have seen, that’s not just the quality of coaching it’s everything in-between, all staff members are able to go above and beyond.
Many of my family members have used LSC and I know that they are safe, secure and having fun whenever they are in the care of a LSC coach. All sessions are engaging for all and fit for purpose.