MAKE AN IMPACT WITH YOUR SCHOOLS SPORTS PREMIUM FOR PE & SPORTS COORDINATORS
LSC and Beth Tweddle Gymnastics, in collaboration with MCRactive launches the first annual PE & School Sport Best Practice event. Bringing together Primary School PE and Sports Coordinators across Greater Manchester with some of the best local training providers to understand better the importance and impact which can be made with their school’s sport premium funding.
We’ll highlight good practice on how you could spend your sports premium in a sustainable way with long term impacts on pupils and teachers and provide opportunities for you to network with local like-minded teachers.
Throughout this event you will:
- Hear from AfPE Steve Caldecott on the significance of the school’s sport premium fund and how you can make a difference.
- Participate in multi CPD workshops with experience coaches from our chosen partners.
- Network with schools, sharing best practice.
- Explore Olympic Medalist, Steve Parry’s journey from elite athlete to school sport ambassador.
- Gain practical knowledge and quick wins to share with your colleagues and implement at your school.
As a School Sports and PE Coordinator, newly qualified teacher or one of teaching team, you will benefit by learning industry best practice, so you can take this practical knowledge back to implement at your school.
We’ll be highlighting good practice on how schools should spend their sports premium in a sustainable way and provide opportunities for school staff to network. PE staff in school must undertake CPD so this event provides a cost-effective way for schools to support their staff development.
The event is by invitation but you can find out the schedule for the half-day, and book your free ticket here.