Our Dance & Gymnastics holiday courses feature various sessions including cheerleading, gymnastics and street dance.
Our Dance & Gymnastics camps will improve your child’s fitness levels whilst helping them develop strength and agility, co-ordination and balance as well as posture, flexibility and masses of self confidence.
Our camps don’t just teach the relevant dance and gymnastics skills. They also help to improve interpersonal skills and encourage expression through the specially developed syllabus. These skills are skills for life and will have a far reaching effect in all areas of your child’s development.
School holidays can be tricky for parents with younger children. Many child care options can be difficult to access, and you need your children to stay active!
- Split into age/ability groups
- Children will make lots of new friends
- Variety of awards up for grab each week
- All groups are led by fully qualified coaches
- Age appropriate equipment
- Children work within our specifically designed curriculum
- Day runs like a school day with two 20 mins snack breaks and a 30 min lunch break
- Crazy theme days throughout the week (notified on Mondays)
What does a day look like?
Our days are structured and run like the school day, with different class sessions from the first warm-up, through to skills and knowledge development and mini performances for parents at the end of the day. There is a supervised half hour lunch and two breaks for refreshments.
|9.30-10.00am||Fun Warm-ups and games|
|11.00- 11.20am||Gymnastic Performance|
|11.20am – 12.30pm||Fun gymnastic based games|
|1.00-2.00pm||Street Dance Choreography & Technical practice|
|2.20 – 3.25pm||Peformance Practice|
|2.20 – 3.00pm||Live performance for parents & guardians|
|3.30pm||De-brief and wave-off to parents|
We can offer wrap-around care options too for parents who are juggling work schedules and commutes. We understand the challenges faced by parents during the school holidays as many of us at LSC have families of our own.
What to bring
- Great big smiles,
- A healthy packed lunch, snacks and drinks plus a water bottle for the whole day
- It’s a good idea to pack waterproofs, a change of clothes, sun hat and cream
- Comfortable clothing and suitable footwear