We’ve taken the existing idea of our multi-sports programme and made it even more fun! Our multi-sports programme still features all of the favourite and varied sports that we’ve seen enjoy for over 15 years, but now with added extras.
· Unique sports – Nerf Wars, Volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee, Archery and Boxball
· Team Day – Children participate in teams during all parts of the allotted day. Points are awarded for sporting success, but with an emphasis on great communication, responsibility, honest, active listening, empathy and awareness to name a few.
· Wet Wednesday – A fun filled day of water games, bring a change of clothes!
· Olympic Day – Represent your country in a range of sporting, track and field events, and get ready to sing your national anthem!
- Split into age/ability groups
- Children will make lots of new friends
- Variety of awards up for grab each week
- All groups are led by fully qualified coaches
- Age appropriate equipment
- Children work within our specifically designed curriculum
- Day runs like a school day with two 20 mins snack breaks and a 30 min lunch break
- Each day is themed to include our much loved, wide ranging sports experiences in cricket, tennis, basketball, football, hockey, tag-rugby, dodgeball and more; as well as our new Team Day, Unique Sports, Nerf Wars and Wet Wednesday.
No pressure - the emphasis is on fun!
All children are split into groups appropriate to their age and ability. This ensures that they are learning and having fun in a safe, supportive environment with other learners of a similar level.
The emphasis is definitely on enjoyment and friendships, and every session is run by highly qualified and experienced coaches who work closely with the children and adapt the sessions to meet their needs. We accept children of all ages and abilities, and we can also accommodate children with special educational needs.
We maintain a high coach-to-child ratio, to ensure that every session is fun, focused and offers your child plenty of individual attention in an environment in which they can thrive.
Structured play and learning
There are different awards up for grabs every week and all equipment is provided. Parents get to see their children showing off their new skills at the end of the day. The children follow a structured programme, according to our specifically designed curriculum.
Our day runs in a similar fashion to a school day, with a supervised half hour lunch and two twenty minute snack breaks. We can also offer wrap-around care to help with parents’ working schedules, and our courses are run in local leisure centres for ease of access.
In addition to our multi sports course, we offer other courses and summer programmes focusing on football, gymnastics and dance all geared to develop your child.
What does a week look like?
Wet Wednesday (During summer or Nerf wars during winter
|Beach Ball Battle & Fortnite
Catch the Bomb
Group Challenges and Games
Team Events such as relay
What to bring?
- Great big smiles
- A healthy packed lunch, snacks and drinks plus a water bottle for the whole day
- It’s a good idea to pack waterproofs, a change of clothes, sun hat and cream
- Comfortable clothing and suitable footwear
- If attending a Multi-sports course on a ‘Wet Wednesday’, please bring a change of clothes including socks, shoes, underwear and a towel.