- FA & UEFA qualified coaches lead every session
- Sessions include small sided matches
- Weekly sessions, term time only
- Monthly Tournaments
- Each new starter receives a football kit
- Opportunities to join our junior football club FC Sports
What to bring
- Great big smiles
- Soft drink & healthy snack – preferably water and fruit
- Suitable clothing and footwear
- We ask that children wear the FC Academy kits to each session -be part of the team
At LSC we pride ourselves on developing children through sport. Our range of soccer schools and clubs enable us to offer an unprecedented development pathway for boys and girls aged 18 months to 12 years old and beyond!
Our youngest players start with at 18 months old as part of our Tots FC Programme, we have Tiny Tots for ages 18 months to 3 years old. By their 3rd birthday they will graduate to our Mighty Tots sessions for 3 to 5 years old. They are a little longer, slightly more structured and start to introduce rules that we’re all familiar with.
Once a player turns 5 they graduate to our FC Academy programme where sessions are based on the ‘Mini Soccer’ philosophy, a scaled down version of association football, smaller pitches and fewer players. Skills that will be taught include dribbling, turning, passing, heading, shooting, co-ordination amongst many others.
Players who show a willingness to progress further are offered a place in our junior football club, FC Sports, which has teams from under 6s through to under 16s who train together once a week and play in local leagues at the weekend.